Photo Galleries

Monday 25 November 2013

10/11/2013 - Cycling SE Asia. Day 18

Distance cycled: 87.9km from Malacca to... 87.9km towards Singapore on highway 5
Average speed: 22.4km/h
Moving time: 3h56m
Total distance: 2070km
Border X'ings: 1
Money spent: 23 Ringgit ($7.60)


View 10NOV13 in a larger map

image


Tired with a grin I cycled onward towards Singapore having to say "see you later" to Sally, for me it is never "goodbye" because that would imply I would never see the person again, and with the uncanny situations I fall into always running into people again and again it is more appropriate.
... Hmm... Today, what do I have to say about today... Flat, uninteresting terrain but cooler and overcast than every other day in cycling Malaysia....
...I am now camped in another palm tree plantation and i am now hearing monkeys surrounding my tent, they are rustling the branches of nearby trees... I suppose they are monkeys, but unlike many people I am deadly frightened of monkeys after having one jump on my head in Nicaragua and rip out one of my dreadlocks...
...lets hope I sleep well tonight.

IMG_9761IMG_9771IMG_9777

Big Bicycle on the way to Muar

IMG_9756IMG_9757

Saying goodbye to Sally and hitting 2000km on this trip of SE asia

No comments:

Post a Comment