Photo Galleries

Friday 22 November 2013

05/11/2013 - Kuala Lumpur

I knew I couldn't stick around KL very long as I really needed to continue cycling towards Singapore but I was desperately in need of a days rest and some time to see the city.  I met up with Ira who as I mentioned in yesterday's post I had met in two locations in South America to come with me around the city to hit up the highlights. Ira from Finland is a beautiful girl who I fancied very much and although I was so incredibly damn exhausted from the past few days of strenuous activity and having not slept because of bed bugs I pushed on trying hard not to loose focus on the matter at hand (her) and simply pass out. In a way I succeeded and got to see the things I wanted to see about the capital of Malaysia including the magnificent two towers at night that was lit up better than any Xmas tree at Christmas. We had many different dishes in many places around the city that were all good - really you cannot go wrong with the food here, and by 'here' I mean all of SE Asia but once in a while I stumble across something I haven't had since i was a kid, here they call it ABC which is shaved ice with different sweetened syrups and condensed milk - that brought me back.  Chilling with Ira at the hostel that I later moved into was great too as we got along very well where we spent the evening chatting.. amongst other things but were limited in the actions due to being in a busy dorm room. I could be outright blunt about the details but its fun beating around the bush when writing this.  Edit. Reading over this I was being pretty blunt. Haha

IMG_9619IMG_9622IMG_9623IMG_9624IMG_9629 PanoramaIMG_9634IMG_9637IMG_9638IMG_9639

Batu Caves

IMG_9645IMG_9657 PanoramaIMG_9663 Panorama2

Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment