Photo Galleries

Tuesday 29 November 2011

21/11/2011

The meal I cooked last night apparently made a bunch of people sick, rich from California was throwing up all morning and everyone else wasn't feeling all too well, only myself, the other Richard and Anne-Marie were just fine. Next time I'll use more poison to do a better job, haha. Kidding. Seriously though, I'm sorry guys, you may need to tame your stomach better for the amount of spices I use in my cooking.
I was going to leave the household today but instead i took the suggestion that Anne presented me and just head to Cali in the evening.
I was having issues with my bank card being problematic and for the afternoon I tried to sort that out, always having to withdraw cash using my credit card isn't a good thing.
Anyways after cooking dinner, packing my gear and saying my farewells I caught a taxi to the bus terminal for the apparent 9 hour journey to Cali. It set me back 55,000 pesos about $25 but like always I tried to get a discount but was unsuccessful. The bus was comfortable and spacious, 9 hours ain't so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment