Photo Galleries

Tuesday 29 November 2011

20/11/2011

I took Richards (awful) bicycle into town today to cruise about the city to take some pics, the cycle into the center was great because is it was a Sunday a major street had been turned into a pedestrian walkway and cycle path. I had been to the center of the city before 7 months ago and had seen a lot in the  downtown area of Bogota, I took a few pics but nothing all that special.
I bumped into Paul who I met last night in the street, we grabbed lunch and when we went to pay I checked my wallet and had a lot less than I thought I did, Paul paid for my lunch but I will pay him back when I move to the hostel tomorrow afternoon.
I cycled back to Richards in the rain and chilled there and napped for the afternoon. Later I cooked up a huge delicious dinner for the household with ribs, mustard mash, steamed broccoli, rice and caramelized carrots that everyone adored. It is a nice gesture as they gave me free accommodation for the last couple of days.
IMG_9733-1024IMG_9735-1024IMG_9737-1024IMG_9730-1024IMG_9731-1024IMG_9732-1024

Around downtown Bogota

No comments:

Post a Comment