Photo Galleries

Tuesday 29 November 2011

19/11/2011

I lazed around all day today just really wasnt in the mood to leave the apartment and I also had to sort out an alternative means to get travel insurance, the issue is that it is very difficult to get insured after leaving for your trip, however I did find one online company that does insure people after departing. Although it was expensive but I am now covered for this trip – better safe than sorry, this will keep mum happy.
In the evening I went out with a bunch of people to play 'teho', similar to throwing a discus but with a target of explosive paper triangles set in clay. Im not going to explain the rules but it was a fun game with the bunch of 14 of us that played most of which were from a hostel.
I think ill go to this hostel Monday morning to find someone who is traveling the same way I am.
After plenty of beers and several games of Teho the bunch of us went out to a reggae bar to continue the drinking.
I had a good laugh with an Aussie guy (Paul) who lived not too far from where I am from near Melbourne and I look forward to drink with him again.
IMG_0717-640IMG_0718-640IMG_0719-640IMG_0720-640IMG_0712-640IMG_0713-640IMG_0714-640IMG_0715-640

Playing Teho in Bogeta

No comments:

Post a Comment