Photo Galleries

Saturday 27 August 2011

23/08/2011

I slept only for 2 or 3 hours because I had so much shit on my mind that I had to organise, I got up out of bed made breakfast and headed out into the downtown area of Kelowna, I walked to Keelan and Carly's place where only Carly was home, I caught up with her for a little while getting information about her cycle trip across the country and the route her and Keelan took and she was even kind enough to let me use her bicycle for the day so that I could run all my errands around town.
Despite being exhausted I managed to get most of my shit done even dropping by the dollar store to see some women that work there. I see everytime im in Kelowna since I did the winter season at Big White.
Later I prepared the Granola/Muesli bars at the hostel where I got some help from two people in the kitchen.
I stopped by Dico's place and exchanged my treeplanting stuff with some clean and nicer clothes that I had left at her's. It was a shame she wasnt there because it would have been great to see her again as I do fancy her but there will be other opportunities.
Carly cooked up Sweet and sour chicken for dinner and in return for her generosity I bought a bottle of wine and a 6 pack.
In the evening when I was almost getting ready to go to bed I got a message from Kristen who I first met in Columbia inviting me to go out for a beer with some of her friend, of course I had to go and although I had a good time the redbull vodkas were not doing it for me so I went home. Just before leaving the bar I bumped into a guy I planted with this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment