Photo Galleries

Tuesday 29 November 2011

23/11/2011

I had a good chat with the girls working in the hostel this morning,,they were more than interested in my stories and I needed to practice my Spanish. One of the girls recommended the city centre to take some pictures and to kill some time before I made my way out of town. I would stay longer but I got an invite by one of my brothers friends I met several years ago to join her to a beach town in Ecuador on the weekend, this meaning I will have to rush to Quito where she is leaving from.
I'm very hesitant to take pictures with my new camera because this camera and the lens basically shouts out "steal from me".
I'm beginning to think it wasn't such a good idea to bring this but at least I'm insured.
Cali is suppose to be a place where the girls are all fixed up and fake meaning his is the place to be if you wanted any plastic surgery but during my short time of walking around I did not see one girl that caught my attention. As I was telling the taxi driver that took me back to the bus terminal if you want to see stunning chicas with no plastics involved - go to Sweden!
I took the bus in the afternoon to get to popayan which is an old colonial town that apparently is worth seeing. It's right on the way down to ecuador so I thought why not. It was pissing it down when I arrived so I opted for a two dollar taxi to a hotel recommended in the lonely planet. Unfortunately there were no backpackers staying there but again it gives me the opportunity to practice my Spanish.

IMG_0744-1024IMG_0745-1024IMG_9756-1024IMG_9762-1024IMG_9764-1024IMG_9765-1024IMG_9766-1024IMG_0740-1024IMG_0742-1024IMG_0743-1024

Im not organising the pics but there are some taken in Cali and Popayan

No comments:

Post a Comment