Photo Galleries

Saturday 22 October 2011

07/10/2011 – 09/10/2011 4 Days in Montreal.

The last couple of days in Montreal have been messy, drinking partying and catching up with old work buddies and friends.
It has been fun and all but lack of sleep and excess consumption of alcohol had got me feeling not quite right.
I had to make a decision to whether I went back to BC to do some boarding or return to South America to travel to places I hadnt seen yet.
Whilst on facebook a very good friend I met in Kelowna helped me out with the decision by flipping a coin. I did want to see her back in Kelowna but she may even come down to the south to do a bit of travelling herself so perhaps then we can meet up.
I paid $305 from Burlington, in the States to Bogeta, Columbia – not a bad deal eh?
The weather changed for the better for the beginning of the coming week and I thought I might as well continue the cycle trip to Quebec City, adding another 300km to this journey, this getting me out of Montreal and see the sights along the way visiting some people I had met on previous adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment