Photo Galleries

Tuesday 11 October 2011

03/10/2011 Day 40 Cycling Across Canada

Money Spent: $2 for coffee.


It seems yesterday after cycling in the rain I caught a bit of a cold, the usual symptoms of a runny nose, loosing my sense of taste, you know deal.
I had to run a few errands today, I wanted to buy a new camera (Unsuccessfully), repair my ipod (Unsuccessfully), look at and perhaps purchase a new laptop (Unsuccessfully), and return some car keys I found on the side of the road on Hwy 7 (Successful).
The keys I found had a yoga class tag on it, so I went to the place and got chatting to the very pretty receptionist about my trip and returned the keys, unfortunately the tag was no longer valid nor was it linked to a name and I wasnt going on a wild goose chase to find the woman who the keys belong to. The receptionist was grateful that I even made the effort to return the keys and she offered me a free 'hot yoga' class... looking at this in hindsight I should have taken her up on the offer... actually... WTF was I thinking... what an idiot I am, Damn!
Btw, 'hot yoga' is a yoga class in a steam room/sauna, not anything sexual, bending  in different positions.... thinking about that girl now, god damn it, I should have taken her offer!
I was suppose to be meeting Diane this afternoon so I kept my plans free for when we meet up.
Aimlessly cycling around the town in the rain waiting for Diane to message me on where to meet, I got bored and went to the Hostel where those two guys, Mark and Cole were staying; they were not there but it was good to chat to some other travellers about their adventures.
Getting late into the afternoon still no message from Diane, I gave up and went back to Alex's folks place... what a waste of the afternoon. If I knew she wasnt going to show up I would have gone and got drunk or ran some of those errands listed above. Obviously im a little pissed off but whatever, im looking forward to hearing her excuse.... Why the Hell didnt I do the yoga class with the hot receptionist! Stupid me! Im stabbing myself in the chest over this one...
I offered to cook dinner for Ruth and Serj as appreciation for having me at theirs but they refused and we had another lovely meal with some of Serj's homemade Pesto.. yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment