Photo Galleries

Thursday 25 August 2011

19/08/2011

My god is this contract great... im making some great money here, yesterday I planted 3345 trees which isnt only a new personal best for me its also the most money I have ever made in one day – 3345 trees at 15 cents, you do the math.
The land had no vegetation and is just rock and mud, imagine planting trees on the surface of Mars.
The food here has been excellent to, having our lunches pre-made, New York steaks some days, decent fish and a whole lot more – just amazing.
The best part about camp is that there are NO camp costs... EVERYTHING is free. I have been taking advantage of the lunch table and accumulating some things for my bike trip – I hope they dont mind, I managed to aquire an assortment canned fish and a bunch of non-perishable foods that will certainly help me out for my trip.

 

Crazy Machine. Kemess Mine, Northern BC, Canada B&W HDR 2011-1024 Tonka Excavator, Kemoss Mine, Northern BC, Canada, HDR B&W 2011-1024

SOme of the Crazy equipment working at the mine B&W HDR

My Room at Musskko Mine, Northern BC, Pano 2011-1024 

A panoramic of my room – looks bigger in the picture than in person.

 Shack by Lake 2, Kemoss Mine, Northern BC, Canada HDR 2011-1024 Shack by Lake, Kemoss Mine, Northern BC, Canada HDR 2011-1024

Some amazing lake side views HDR

Treeplanting Bubbles 2011-1024

Just a cool pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment