Photo Galleries

Thursday 15 October 2015

27/02/2015 - Killing a man for snoring? Justifiable?

IMG_1320

image

I was really wanting a good nights rest this night but low and behold there had to be some asshole who snores like a motherfu¢ker and who sleep walks slamming the door AND sleep talks but it wasn't any type of sleep talk it was more like sleep yelling with a series of yelling noises thrown into the mix. Arggg... All of us who slept (at least tried to) in this same room as this American guy immediately hated him. Even a solid kick to the headboard of his bed would just cycle him through the different methods of unconscious noise making abilities - I should have punched him in the face!

Gathering ourselves, spencer, Marlieke, the big German (Marius) and I set off to hike up the the viewpoint of the Fox Glacier, it was roughly 5km away down an easy trail but much like the one we saw the other day we could only get so close to it. It was however better than Franz Josef for the views.

In the evening I returned with my macro lens to take some macro photos of the glow worms which turned out great. I was able to do extremely long exposures to see the bright glow of the worm and the strings of sticky saliva that other bugs get caught in when they are lured in my the worms light.

 

IMG_1317IMG_1322IMG_1327IMG_1332

IMG_1340IMG_1341IMG_1342

IMG_1346

IMG_1351

Kiwi Glow WormIMG_1361

Glow worms taken with my Macro lens

No comments:

Post a Comment