Photo Galleries

Thursday 5 July 2012

29/01/2012 – Cycling Death Road!!!

The whole day was packed full of adrenaline and an unforgettable experience. The first section of road was asphalt then joining Death Road, a name unforgettable as cliff drops fell at some points 300 meters down with many memorials of people who died on this road. This is the same road that I and a group of others hopped on bicycles and road the road to the base. My god was it fun. My front tire wasn't exactly aligned straight but no matter it couldn't stop me from smiling all the way down. There were many stories of tourists dying on this road

Unfortunately i didnt bring my camera for the cycle and the shots taken from our guide were burnt to a disc but it is now too scratched up to be recognised in any disc drive.

This trip in itself certainly was one of my personal highlights of south america, it was incredibly good fun and in a heartbeat ill do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment