Photo Galleries

Wednesday 11 January 2012

20/12/2011

Barbara and I had breakfast in the morning before I had to leave and catch the boat back over to Santa Cruz where I had to organize a dive trip for tomorrow, it was all easy enough book but I was a little disappointed that I couldnt go the Gordon Rock where everyone was raving about diving with hammerheads – the reason being I didnt have enough experience diving to the depths that were necessary to see the sharks. Instead I found a dive shop that’s going to take me around Floreanea island doing the dives in what seems to be great places for $160 – we will see tomorrow.
I caught up on the lack of sleep over the last few days in the afternoon and went for dinner with some Aussie girls I met at the hotel. Its a 5.30 start tomorrow so I had an early one.

No Photos today

No comments:

Post a Comment