Photo Galleries

Tuesday 30 August 2011

27/08/2011 Day 3 Cycling Across Canada

Distance Traveled: Stayed in Kelowna, but cycled a lot around town
Money Spent: TOO MUCH!

For a hungover day, this was very expensive, I bought some more rain gear for when the weather gets bad at a store that I always stop by because the woman that runs the place (Jewlz) is awesome, also giving me a great discount.
Its fantastically beneficial to be kind – discounts all round, Yay.
A ran a bunch of errands around town also replacing a stripped screw attaching the front rack to the frame of my bike and dropping some things off at Christinas place.
In the evening Carly, Keelan and I went out for dinner at a Mexican place that was very expensive but very good, much much better than the food in Mexico – from what I experienced when I was down there.
P1150326-1024 P1150327-1024

Christina’s new kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment