Photo Galleries

Saturday 27 August 2011

21/08/2011

Being as it is a Sunday and nothing was really open I didnt do much today, just chilled in the hotel room and when I was able to get a ride to Walmart and Canadian Tire I went to buy some things.
While I was at Kemess mine with the limited amount of spare time I did some tinkering with some parts that I had left over from broken ipods and other random electonics to build a portable USB power source to charge my working ipod, iphone, GPS and really anything else that was USB powered... It worked a treat but the first prototype fucked up my recently bought GPS unit.
I bought the GPS in Edmonton at MEC and was not able to return it to the shop, instead I went to Canadian Tire and bought another only to return it (the busted one) 45 minutes later, meaning I ended up with a working unit with no sratch on the screen. :)
In the evening Tom and I joined Paul, Katie and Pauls friend Kathleen for dinner at an Indian restaurant. The food was amazing – much better than the actual food in India (well the street food that I always ate whilst there).

No comments:

Post a Comment